Terms & Conditions
1. Your Account If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
2. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
3. Zeekas reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
4. Access to Zeekas We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
5. Website Access Zeekas grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Zeekas . This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
6. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
7. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Casual Image Designs and its affiliates without express written consent.
8. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Zeekas as long as the link does not portray Zeekas, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Zeekas logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
9. Your conduct You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
10. You understand that you, and not Zeekas, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
11. Reviews, comments, communications and other content Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Zeekas reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
12. Copyright and database rights All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software clothing, shoes and jewelry, is the property of Zeekas, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Zeekas and its affiliates and is protected by United States and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Zeekas, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
13. Our contract When you place an order to purchase a product from Zeekas, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
14. Returns Please review our Returns Policy, which applies to products purchased from us.
15. Children Zeekas does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Casual Image Designs only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
16. Electronic communications When you visit Zeekas or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
17. Events beyond our control We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
18. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
19. Governing law and jurisdiction These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts.